Super Precision Ball Screw Bearings
Posted 9th May 2018
Nachi TAB bearings are made with superior materials and cut with expertise so you can have full confidence when utilizing them for your machine tool application. As a result, you get high speed and high precision bearings that are durable and compact. Benefitting from our continually advancing technology, these parts are at work in automobiles, industrial machinery, and equipment in various other sectors.
NACHI bearings are universal ground flush that can mounted in any configuration. This enables customers to eliminate stock on pairs, triplexes and quad sets. Customers can use any ball screw in machines based on configurations. This permits the use of random combinations where two or more bearings are mounted.
Features and Overview
- Seal is integrated into a ball screw support bearing with great axial rigidity.
- Prevents entry of foreign substance from outside.
- Preset preload for easy installation onto the machine.
- Contact and non-contact seals are available.
- Universal flush ground bearings are also available.
- Used in high precision, high-speed precision machine tools.
- Precision measuring instruments and precision feed actuators such as robots
High Axial Rigidity
- Greater number of balls with polyamide cage achieves significantly increased rigidity compared with conventional angular contact ball bearing.
High Capacity and Low Noise
- The use of large balls results in higher bearing capacity beyond what NACHI adopted with the poly-amide cage combined with the high performance, quiet operating, grease to achieve low noise.
- Superior seal designs offer low starting and running torque; minimizing power loss.
- Initial bearing preloading provides for ease of assembly by eliminating complex assembly adjustment.