1. Connect 3 phase power (200 VAC ~ 230 VAC)
2. Fill oil reservoir to correct oil level. (Oil Weight ISO32 ~ ISO 68)
3. Connect pressure and return lines.
4. Connect alarm wires from machine (most machines do not require this step).
5. Turn power on to machine and hydraulic unit.
6. Make sure machine is in a standby state and is not actuating any valves or cylinders.
1. Break locknut "A" free, using a crescent wrench. Turn the over pressure adjustment valve "B" clockwise until the adjuster bottoms out, making sure the locknut "A" is not preventing you from bottoming out the over pressure valve.
2. On the control panel, press the "mode" and "return" keys simultaneously and hold them for 2 seconds to get you into the parameter mode. You should see "P00" flashing on the screen. Use the "up" key and go to "P13" and press the "return" key. "P13" is the pressure setting parameter.
3. You will now see "PL.0" show on the screen.
4. To set your desired pressure, press "up" or "down" key (acceptable pressure range is 1.5 MPa ~ 7.0 MPa) and then press "return" key.
5. Now you will see "QL.0" on the screen. Press the "return" key until you see "P13" on the screen again.
6. Press the "mode" key and the screen should now show your desire pressure setting.
1. Press the "mode" key to get into the monitor mode. You should see the "N00" flashing on the screen.
2. Use the "up"or "down" key and screen to "N05". Press the "return" key. On the control panel, you will see the motor RPM represetnated by a 2 or 3 digit number on the screen. Please note that for the motor RPM, the last digit is dropped from the control panel screen. For example, if the screen shows "122" add a zero to the end of it to get the RPM. In this case it would be 1220 RPM.
3. Loosen locknut "C" free.
4. Take a flathead screwdriver to adjust the flow control valve "D". Slowly turn the flow control valve "D" clockwise to lower and counter clockwise to raise until the motor RPM on the control panel shows 38, which is 380 RPM.
5. Lock the "C" locknut down. The motor RPM is now set.
1. With the motor RPM shown on the control panel screen, take the crescent wrench and slowly turn the over pressure valve adjustment "B" counterclockwise until you see the motor RPM start to raise above your setting of 38 (380 RPM).
2. Stop turning once you see the RPM raise and go back tothe setting just before the breaking point where the motor RPM raised above 38.
3. Turn the over pressure valve adjustment "B" 3/4 revolution turn clockwise. Please note that if the over pressure valve adjustment "B" bottoms out before you can turn the adjustment 3/4 of a revolution turn, then take the distance that you can turn it until it bottoms out and divide it by half. This is the amount that is needed to turn the over pressure valve "B" back in clockwise. Please do not leave the over pressure valve bottomed out, as it will lead it not to operate.
4. Lock the locknut "A" down.
5. Press the "mode" key. This will bring you back to your desired pressure setting where you started.
Congratulations. Your machine is now ready to run.
Please call 1 (815) 943-9111 or email email@example.com for more questions.
Please enter your details below