The following steps must be completed before any settings and adjustments can be made to your Eco-Rich EHU3007-40-N-902:
1. Connect 3 phase power (200 VAC ~ 230 VAC)
2. Fill oil reservoir to correct oil level. (Oil Weight ISO32 ~ ISO 68)
3. Connect pressure and return lines.
4. Connect alarm wires from machine (most machines do not require this step).
5. Turn power on to machine and hydraulic unit.
6. Make sure machine is in a standby state and is not actuating any valves or cylinders.
1. Break locknut “A” free, using a crescent wrench. Turn over the pressure adjustment valve “B” clockwise until the adjuster bottoms out, making sure that locknut “A” is not preventing you from bottoming out the overpressure valve. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE ADJUSTMENT VALVE. TURN CLOCKWISE UNTIL IT JUST STOPS, OTHERWISE, THE VALVE WILL BE DAMAGED.2. On the control panel, press the “mode” and “return” keys simultaneously and hold them for two (2) seconds which will take you into the parameter mode. You should see “P00” flashing on the screen. Use the “up” key and go to “P13” and press the return key. “P13” is the pressure setting parameter. 3. You will now see “PL0” show on the screen. 4. To set your desired pressure, press “up” or “down” key (acceptable pressure range is 1.5 MPa ~ 7.0 MPa) and then press “return” key.
1. Press the “Mode” key to get into monitor mode. You should see the “N00” flashing on the screen.2. Use the “up” or “down” key and scroll to “N05”. Press the “return” key. On the control panel, you will see your motor RPM represented by a 2 or 3 digit number on the screen. Please note that for the motor RPM, the last digit is dropped from the control panel screen. For example, if the screen shows “122”, add a zero to the end of it to get the RPM. In this case, it would be 1220 RPM. 3. Loosen locknut “C” free.4. Take a flathead screwdriver and adjust flow control valve “D”. Slowly turn the flow control valve “D” clockwise to lower and counter-clockwise to rise until the motor RPM on the control panel shows 38, which is 380 RPM.5. Lock the “C” locknut down. The RPM is now set.
1. With the motor RPM shown on the control panel screen, take a crescent wrench and slowly turn the overpressure valve adjustment “B” counter-clockwise until you see the motor RPM start to rise above your setting of 38 (380 RPM).2. Stop turning once you see the RPM rise and go back to the setting just before the breaking point where the motor RPM raised about 38.3. Turn the overpressure valve adjustment “B” 3/4 of a revolution turn clockwise. Please note that if the overpressure valve adjustment “B” bottoms out before you can turn the adjustment 3/4 of a revolution turn, then take the distance that you can turn it until it bottoms out and divide by half. This is the amount that is needed to turn the overpressure valve “B” back in clockwise. Please do not leave the overpressure valve bottomed out, as it will lead it not to operate. 4. Lock the locknut “A” down. 5. Press the “Mode” key. This will bring you back to your desired pressure setting where you started.
Congratulations. Your machine is now ready to run.Please call 1 (815) 943-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
AWM is your one stop shop for everything machine tool.
Whether its an O-ring to the most complicated of parts, we always strive to find a solution to meet your needs.