Founded in 1993 and built on five important theories:
1. Customers always come first. Our customers needs come first above all things. We understand that everyone that contacts us has their own unique problem with clear time and budget complexities. We take a personal, hands-on approach and do our best to come up with the best solution possible for our customers.
2. Hold stock. Who wants to pay crazy shipping fees and wait weeks for a part when you’re already bleeding money waiting for the part to get there? We stock 6 million dollars of parts inventory so that our customers have what they need when they need it. We also provide specialized consignment inventory for customers that require something extra.
3. No minimum orders. You need one o-ring. Why pay for a 1000? It’s a waste on your budget and a waste on the environment.
4. Competitive pricing for quality products. Every product that we sell is a quality, brand name product sold at the most competitive price that we can offer. We aren’t interested in price gouging our customers.
5. Be the answer. Being a solutions provider don’t just mean parts. We also offer service and repair options that cover many applications, standard and custom. Holding parts inventory means that we have the ability to make the repairs quicker than most options out there.