COMPANY HISTORY & BIO
Founded in 1993, All World Machinery Supply Inc. was created on the belief that customers in the industrial marketplace need a dependable and reliable alternative source from which to purchase machine tool parts and components.
Combining a steady growth strategy with excellent customer service, All World Machinery Supply is rapidly becoming the preferred alternative for machine tool parts and services, supporting customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Today, All World Machinery Supply employs an ever-growing staff of qualified sales and service personnel in order to fulfill these important requirements. This website is just a small sampling of the products and services All World actively supplies to our customers.
Our Milestone Timeline:
- Established with 2 employees
- Relocation to Belvidere, IL
- Established business relationship with Caterpillar Tractor
- Partnerships established with Daikin Hydraulics, CKD, Sakagami Seals, Taisei Kogyo Filters, Lube USA, Taiyo, and IKO Bearings
- Annual Sales Exceeds $1 Million
- Relocation to Harvard, Illinois
- Partnership established with Graymills
- Chiller Repair & Field Service established
- Partnership established with Yamatake
- Annual sales exceeds $3 Million
- North America Service Contract established with Daikin Hydraulics
- Partnership established Deublin
- Introduction of Daikin EcoRich Hybrid
- Growth to 10 employees
- Partnerships established with Bando Belts and Metrol Sensors
- Annuals sales exceeds $5 Million
- Partnership established with Fuji Electric
- Growth to 21 employees
- Partnership established with Daito Fuse and NOP
- Honda Manufacturing USA adopts and mandates use of Daikin EcoRich units
- Direct West Coast Sales established
- All World begins manufacturing Core-Pull units in the USA
- Annual sales exceed $8 Million
- Grand opening of Service and Engineering Facility
- Partnerships established with NTN, Barden, and NSK
- Annual sales reach $11 Million
- Southeast Regional Branch opened
- Subsidiary Agreement reached with Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- National Distribution Agreement established with Fibro GmbH and SMC America
- Distribution established
- All World Machinery Supply is chosen as "preferred service supplier" for GE Aviation
- All World Machinery Supply operates with 34 employees
- In the wake of the world economy slumping, All World Machinery Supply ramps up its inventory levels and advertising efforts to position itself for the rebound and global decrease in spare parts stock and supplier presence.
- All World Machinery Supply becomes "tier one" distributor for CKD
- All World Machinery Supply becomes the number one ball screw support bearing distributor for Nachi in the world.
- New facility opens in Carrollton, Georgia
- Sales of Daikin Hybrid systems top 1,000 units
- New branch opens in Middletown, Ohio
- 14 million in sales reached
- All World Machinery Supply operates with 50 employees
- All World Machinery Supply becomes tier one supplier for Chrysler
- All World Machinery Supplies begins promoting and distributing "Lube USA's" eco-friendly LHL hybrid lubrication system
- All World Machinery receives vendor code from Mitsubishi Motors
- New Service branch opens in Georgia
- All World Machinery Supply operates with 60 employee
- Partnerships established with FYH, HIWIN, GMN and Mitsuboshi
- All World Machinery Supply became an authorized integrator for Mitsubishi Electric
- All World Machinery Supply celebrates its 20th anniversary
- All World Machinery Supply expands into two new territories in California and Texas
- Became authorized distributor for Magswitch
- All World Machinery Supply was named the "2012 distributor of the year" by CKD
David J. KoeppPresident and CEO
David J. Koepp is the President and CEO of All World Machinery. Since starting the company in 1993, Dave has built All World Machinery on the foundation that customer care and dedication to clients is essential to running a great business.
Darrell JanesakGeneral Manager
Darrell Janesak is the General Manager of All World Machinery. After many valuable years of experience in service and sales in other industrial organizations, Darrell became an integral part of All World’s team in 2002.
Mark BassettNortheast Regional Manager
Mark Bassett is All World Machineryï¿½s Northeast Regional Manager. Since joining the company in 2008, Mark\'s dedication and business proficiency has been a key component of All World Machinery\'s expansion to new branches.
Tracy RobertsSoutheast Regional Manager
Tracy Roberts is the Southeast Regional Manager of All World Machinery. Under his leadership, All World Machineryï¿½s Georgia branch has grown to become a vital part of the companyï¿½s success. He joined the company in 2007.
Richard KoeppSouthwest Regional Sales Manager
Richard Koepp is the Southwest Regional Sales Manager of All World Machinery. He joined All World in 1998 when it was still a young company and has since used his energy and dedication to help build All World into what it is today.
Frank WallaceSales/Service Advisor
Frank Wallace is the Sales/Service Advisor of All World Machinery. He joined All World in the year 2000 and brought unparalleled knowledge into the companyï¿½s service department with him.
Frank GrubeHead Service Technician
Frank Grube is the Head Service Technician of All World Machinery. His expertise of advanced machinery has jump-started All World since he first joined the company in 2003.